The Pennsylvania Land Trust Association is partnering with trail professionals and Penn Trails to offer this two-day training event for those engaged on trail management, maintenance and construction. Participants may choose to attend two full days, one full day or a half day depending on their particular interests. This training will offer hands-on training as well as classroom instruction and will be eligible for PRPS Recreation Professionals and Landscape Architect CEUs.
Limited space is available. Please register below to secure your place. Lunch is included.
- Workshop 1A: Contemporary Trails Management and Maintenance Fundamentals (Friday half-day)
- Workshop 1B: Trail 101: Trail Bed & Tread (Friday half-day)
- Workshop 2: Building with Stone (Friday & Saturday, 2-day)
- Workshop 3A: Introduction to Trail Inventory & Assessment (Saturday half-day)
- Workshop 3B: Introduction to GIS and GPS for Trail Management (Saturday half-day)