This handbook is intended for those who desire a deeper understanding of how Environmental Advisory Councils may affect the policies and decisions made by Pennsylvania municipalities. This handbook contains information on what EACs are, how they are formed and run, and how they interact with their governing boards and their communities.
Download by Chapter
- Chapter 1: What is an EAC?
- Chapter 2: Establishing an EAC
- Chapter 3: Structure & Operation of an EAC
- Chapter 4: Municipal Governance & EACs
- Chapter 5: Projects for EACs